Auto PD Claims Representative Trainee
Description of Duties:
Investigation and disposition of assigned claims.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0 – 1 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication, decision making, and negotiation skills.
- Effectively interact and partner with independent adjusters; exhibit excellent customer service; and exude a highly professional appearance.
- Strong time and project management skills that support continued process improvement, as well as the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Knowledge and understanding of anatomy, injuries, medical terminology, auto mechanics and construction techniques.
- Team-skilled in the areas of cooperation, group decision-making, problem solving, and facilitation dynamics.
- Knowledge of unfair claims practices and state insurance regulations.