Protect yourself and others:
- Liability Coverage protects you for damages to others if you are at fault in an accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage provides payment for medical treatment for bodily injury caused by a covered accident.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Coverage protects you for covered damage caused by drivers with no insurance or those who don’t carry enough insurance.
Protect your car:
- Collision Coverage pays to repair or replace your insured car after a covered accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage pays for covered damages to your insured car, resulting from a peril other than collision, such as theft, windstorms, flood or deer.
Protect your assets:
- Accident Forgiveness may help you avoid rate increases following a first at-fault accident.
- Personal Injury covers certain reasonable and necessary expenses.
- Additional Coverage for towing, labor and rental reimbursement.
- Defensive Driver for drivers who complete an approved defensive driving course.
- Driver’s Training for inexperienced drivers who take an approved driver’s training course.
- Good Student for full-time high school or college students who maintain a B average or better.
- Student Away at School for those students more than 100 miles from home without access to a vehicle.
- Multiple Policies for policyholders who insure their vehicle in addition to their homeowner’s or mobile homeowner’s policy.
- Multi-Car saves money if you insure more than one vehicle.
- Security for cars with safety features such as air bags, anti-lock brakes, passive restraints and anti-theft devices.
- AAA for members.
Preferred Mutual offers auto policyholders in New York an optional Premier Auto Endorsement. This is enhanced insurance coverage at a minimal annual cost. This endorsement includes the bundling of 15 coverages, including: towing, rental, new vehicle replacement, original equipment manufacturer parts, personal effects such as car seats, air bag and lock/key replacement, emergency service charges, full glass and more!